CampaignProvider

Hi,

We are looking for centers to dial for our Australian Telecom Campaign.

Fixed payout. Fortnightly payment. Training and Data provided by the client.

Interested Center may drop a reply.

CJ

Views: 3877

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please send us the details : reachus@rasiinfotech.com or skype : races.rasiinfotech

Hello Sir/Ma’am,

We are a 125 seat BPO Call Center offshore company in Cebu, Philippines with well experienced customer service representatives in taking inbound and outbound calls.

Our services include among others:

l Marketing and Research, Appointment setting, as well as other IT enabled services

l Translations

l Business Planning Services, Consultations

l Human Resource Pooling

We can also do the following:

l Email responses

l Managing, Financial & Advisory services

l Online business to business support and other customer support and care

We believe in the importance of maintaining a good image and reputation. That is why we value the respect of one another in this global industry. The needs of your company will be carefully planned and discussed.

We have offices at Tokyo, Japan, Higashi Center, Takamatsu, Fukuoka and a Vietnam Subsidiary. We have been in this business for over 13 years and still going stronger, bigger and going global.

I would love to discuss more of this with you. Should you be interested in knowing more about us, please contact us at:

Email: marketingtcp63@gmail.com

bhanuprasad28@gmail.com

Hey  Team,

We are a Totalsoft InfoTech  Pvt Ltd a B2B Organization based in India and of 25 seats, Highly skilled and qualified expert in Lead generation, Appointment Generation ,Demand Generation. We do inbound as well as outbound sales. But we are Lacking for B2B Campaign’s and  seeking  for more campaign’s. If anyone can help me out in this will be appreciated,  please feel  free to contact.

DM: ssantoshpatil94@gmail.com

URL:  www. totalsoftinfotech.com

Regards

Santosh Patil

Lead Generation Campaign Manager 

Hi,

Dear,

Kindly provide me the details.

baig@bfmuae.com

Kindly mail me details at inof@icommverged.com

Hello,

We are looking for campaigns for our call center and calling data, we are also offering seats for rent at decent rates with all facilities, we have approx. 100+ seats vacant, can increase if required and ready to start as soon as possible.

You can find all the details/Profile of our center over here: http://www.origincallcentre.com/about.htm

Also you can mail/Skype me on: joe@origincallcentre.com; live:joe_14214
                Kindly revert back with same. Feel free to contact if any concerns.

Regards,

Joe

+91 97389 25734

Hi CJ,

We are 24/7 Support Services, an outsourcing company based in the Philippines. We offer a variety of service. We are interested in working with your company. Kindly send us further details of the project at: links@247supportservices.com

You can also visit us at: www.247supportservices.com

Thank you and have a great day ahead!

Regards,

Ann Rivera

Operations In-charge

24/7 Support Services

Hi,

We are a center and looking for a great campaign hope we can talk soon. Please send me details here jhong05_17@yahoo.com or skype id : jhongskie101409

Hello,

We are looking for campaigns for our call center and calling data, we are also offering seats for rent at decent rates with all facilities, we have approx. 100+ seats vacant, can increase if required and ready to start as soon as possible.

You can find all the details/Profile of our center over here: http://www.origincallcentre.com/about.htm

Also you can mail/Skype me on: joe@origincallcentre.com; live:joe_14214
                Kindly revert back with same. Feel free to contact if any concerns.

Regards,

Joe

+91 97389 25734

Greetings From Brilliant Facilities Management LLC.
I am Shahid from Team BFM. Our Organization is based out of Dubai and Montenegro currently we are exploring options in different avenues to on board a new client. I would like to call out that we do not have any existing Business Account; we are in the search of one. However we have the best agents with good accent and communication skills, kindly give us an opportunity to partner with you.

We would like to get connected with you to discuss further and establish a partnership.

My Contact Details:

Shahid Ali Baig

Greetings From Brilliant Facilities Management LLC.
I am Shahid from Team BFM. Our Organization is based out of Dubai and Montenegro currently we are exploring options in different avenues to on board a new client. I would like to call out that we do not have any existing Business Account; we are in the search of one. However we have the best agents with good accent and communication skills, kindly give us an opportunity to partner with you.

We would like to get connected with you to discuss further and establish a partnership.

My Contact Details:

Shahid Ali Baig

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service