CampaignProvider

looking for center to start asap will be paid 6/hr each agent plus commission. Responsible for getting own leads to call in San Antonio easy campaign inviting couples to our vacation showroom

Views: 1905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please send the details to info@kingstonglobalservices.co.in

My name is Pablo Rosales from Nicaragua. Starting my own Call Center. Have agents available to start working in both English and Spanish.
SKYPE> rodrirosa

Hi This is Rejill of Infomax Business Solutions... Connect me on Skype please: rejillmova

Hi Hirsch,

We would like to execute the campaign, please email me the details at sandy.mondal13@gmail.com or connect me on Skype at sandeepmondal1

i am pretty much intrested in your compagn tell me the details     at  ikhlaqahmed1994@gmail.com

Hi Silvia, Can you send  the details to ramesh@shirotechnologies.com?

Kindly share the details to vhipratechserv@gmail.com Skype : tripureshwara.sharma , mobile :9908802108

Please share details on trinity.amitcharan@gmail.com

Good evening I am interested in your campaign and I ask for the opportunity to work for your company, I live in Mexico and in the same way I have call centers in Guatemala, Nicaragua, Peru and Venezuela with bilingual staff, we have experience.
Available to start working immediately.
thank you send more information to the email haztupacto2017@gmail.com

Hi! This is Infomax Business Solutions (IBS) a Christ centered BPO that was operating in the Philippines. We are engage in call center operations, sales and marketing. We have a good Human Resource Management team to evaluate agents that are trained to make sure that we have the best agents on the floor to properly control quality, performance and positive employee morale. We do have a turnover of 40 employees with capacity of expansion depending on fields of Operation with 10 available seats to fill in.
We are looking for Loan Campaign or any that has good weekly payout that we could work for . We don’t allow any upfront costs or security deposits this is to protect our financial conditions. However, we are open for any agreements & NDA to be signed. If you guys expanding your campaign we are very much happy to welcome big offers that best suits for the company.
Campaign that provides Voip, Leads, and Dialer.
Please send the detailed information on your earliest. Thank You!

email: mvrejill@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service