CampaignProvider

Looking for Centers in the Philppines to run Auto insurance lead generation Account (easiest voice process) All Provided

Leads, Dialer, voip, training and live monitoring provided

Real Time QA.

There is no actual sale that needs to be made
You simply need to verify the information of the customer, get their consent that we will send them an email and that's it.

Average agents are getting around 20 to 30 leads per day.

The average call lasts for only about 2minutes

Once the call is completed and agent is able to verify the  email address, that is already considered a sale that simple.

Views: 2886

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Share details. 

offshorebusinessconnect@gmail.com

Hi, Please share the campaign we're dialing now Auto Insurance, we have 30 seats available.

email: jlastimosa@ajani.com.ph

Hi I am interested about this campaign can you send me the details please.?

gmail: sgc.janhendrick@gmail.com

Hi there!My name is Emille Soriano from Philippines ,Im writing this one to show my interest on your campaign,

Please send me the details here:
email: esoriano1995@gmail.com
Ph#: 09653908974

Thank you God speed :)

Hi. We have a call center that will start operating by mid of June and are looking for genuine paying campaigns that pay on a weekly basis.Please send your campaign details to virtual.connectltd@gmail.com

Hello:

May you please share the details with me at damonspurlock@gmail.com

Skype ID: damon.spurlock1

Thank you,

Damon

Great day! This is James a Client Acquisition Executive at RC BPO Services.. And we specialize in Virtual Assistants assigned with multiple tasks including appointment setting. 

We are situated in a work space location with a suitable environment and a stable internet connection. I'm confident that you would be able to find the kind of employees that you're looking for to help you with the success of your project..

I'm looking forward to your response in order for us to discuss our future business together. Feel free to connect with us at derek@rooferscapital.com.. All heads up!

Best regards, James.

Hi, Please send additional information. We have centers in South Africa and Manila. My email is jknfotech4@gmail.com.

im intersted in your project send me details for more discussion

email:anzahkhalid786@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service