CampaignProvider

Looking for Centers in the Philppines to run Auto insurance lead generation Account (easiest voice process) All Provided

Leads, Dialer, voip, training and live monitoring provided

Real Time QA.

There is no actual sale that needs to be made
You simply need to verify the information of the customer, get their consent that we will send them an email and that's it.

Average agents are getting around 20 to 30 leads per day.

The average call lasts for only about 2minutes

Once the call is completed and agent is able to verify the  email address, that is already considered a sale that simple.

Views: 1880

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are interested.

Send us more information to info.mydefinition@gmail.com

Thank you.

good day!

Please let me know the details for my center.

ipphone322gmail.com

khodarahmi.alex-- Skype

can you send me the details at garry903@gmail.com

S2F Technologies is known for its services in IT and Non IT Market of USA since 2012. and Now, Since, 2017 we also started doing Lead Generation/Demand Generation/Appointment Setting. Our Motive is to provide the quality work in the market and help our clients grow and to deliver value to Sales & Marketing professionals across B2B Technology companies globally.
Combining our strengths in Media, Technology and Demand Generation services,
In the age of cloud based software services, technology consumption patterns across enterprises have shifted drastically, resulting in an increased emphasis on sustained customer engagement. Multi-channel, context-aware marketing have become crucial to deliver the Right Message to the customer at the Right Time and the Right Place.

Contact us :- marketing@s2ftechnologies.com

We've upto 50 seats open for it. You can get it touch with us so, that we can discuss it further and start ASAP.

Thanks

Arshad khan

+919622557199

+18003011693

I am interested in this process. Can you send me all the details to ramesh@shirotechnologies.com?

please reach me at ipphone32@gmail.com Skype, khodarahmi.alex WhatsApp, 00639451545402.

Well interested with this campaign.

looking forward to hear you.

have a good day!

please send me more details at gregorybretous@gmailcom

Hi! Im interested, Please send me details on my skype account and email. 

gmail: jdmaba.98@gmail.com

I'm interested in your project

Please send details at zubairafzal303@gmail.com

hi I would like more details on this campaign? Please contact me at cfraser@qualishore.com so we can discuss the details.

Kind Regards

Hi

i am interested in this process. Please send me more details about this process on this Email : famasinfosolution@gmail.com

Skype ID :famasinfosolution@gmail.com

Hi Interested here please provide details @ tina.antolijao@gmail.com. Thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service