CampaignProvider

Looking for Centers in the Philppines to run Auto insurance lead generation Account (easiest voice process) All Provided

Leads, Dialer, voip, training and live monitoring provided

Real Time QA.

There is no actual sale that needs to be made
You simply need to verify the information of the customer, get their consent that we will send them an email and that's it.

Average agents are getting around 20 to 30 leads per day.

The average call lasts for only about 2minutes

Once the call is completed and agent is able to verify the  email address, that is already considered a sale that simple.

Views: 3059

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi i am interested in this process, please send details to hello@digitrick.in

Kindly send us project details at singh610rahul95@gmail.com

Hi i am interested in this process, please send details to zaksbposervices@gmail.com

Hi ., 

We are interested in this process pls contact us asap 

prashant@jklindiasolutions.com

+919881155745

Good day I look for campaigns for my centers located here in Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Peru and Venezuela, all with available seats, I hope they give me the opportunity to work in some campaign if it is fixed and by much better hour, we look for job stability.

my mail is haztupacto2017@gmail.com

Share details at wellever.informatics@gmail.com

Please send us more  details about this process like payout , contract draft contains client info 

thanks

prashant@jklindiasolutions.com 

Customer Service Masters  call center is an office where customer representatives receive inbound calls and place outbound calls. The main goals are to retain your current customers, create customer loyalty and contact prospects. By outsourcing your telemarketing to us, you can be confident that your customers will remain satisfied and that difficult issues will be resolved effectively. Our South Florida based inbound and outbound call center team of professionals is available to answer questions or to take orders by email, live chat or by calling our toll free number. All of our call center solutions can be integrated to increase your business sales potential.

Our call center features include:

• Telemarketing
  • Lead Generation
  • Lead Qualification
  • Database Enhancement
  • Appointment Setting
  • Event Support
  • Customer Retention
  • Competitive Intelligence
  • Channel Support

On-going Campaign:

• Auto Insurance 
  • Final Expense 
  • Home Security 
  • Wholesale Vacation  
  • Mortgage
  • Business Cash Advance 
  • Energy 
  • Solar 
  • Debt Collection
  • US Bank Customer Service
  • Education platforms

We provide outbound call center assistance that includes cold calling, phone surveys and much more. We currently have 15 seats with a capacity of 100 seats. We are truly interested in working with you.

Kemaria Meeks

Customer Service Masters 

Tampa FL 33629

kemaria.solarhomes@gmail.com

www.floridagoessolar.com

813-862-6045 personal line

WE HAVE A CENTER THAT CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR BUSINESS..PLS SEND THE DETAILS AND ONCE OUR MANAGER AGREE WITH IT..WE WILL CONTACT YOU..IF YOU HAVE SKYPE ACCOUNT PLS PROVIDE..THANKS

email: andrew.lgcsolution@lgmail.com

Hi my name is Franz Joseph miranda,

Staffing manager of TIPTOPph.We have years of intensive training, background and experience in the outsourcing industry We are looking for clients to outsource their project from the philippines assisting clients by combining diverse skills and expertise to achieve and reach client satisfaction.

I have handled successful campaigns in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Worked with industries such as Website Development, SEO Services, Customer Service, Mobile Websites, Commercial Services, Business Brokers, Real Estate, Mortgage, Insurance, Merchant Services, IT Products and Services and more.

I would be very grateful if you can spare your time to have a voice chat. Which will allow me to answer any questions you may have and for you to define your needs should you decide to use our agency for an ongoing campaign or for a one-time project.

Our earnest dedication to your needs will be evident from day one. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Email: franzjosephmiranda.vwp@gmail.com

Please send me the details to : raza_1783@yahoo.com

Hi very interested in your campaign kindly send the details thru m-michael-bpo@tenseiph.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service