CampaignProvider

Looking for Centers in the Philppines to run Auto insurance lead generation Account (easiest voice process) All Provided

Leads, Dialer, voip, training and live monitoring provided

Real Time QA.

There is no actual sale that needs to be made
You simply need to verify the information of the customer, get their consent that we will send them an email and that's it.

Average agents are getting around 20 to 30 leads per day.

The average call lasts for only about 2minutes

Once the call is completed and agent is able to verify the  email address, that is already considered a sale that simple.

Views: 2013

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi i am interested in this process, please send details to alisonrowe93@gmail.com

Please share the campaign details at ab.amg00@gmail.com

We would like to start with 25 agents if possible.

We have the seats available now. Please send me more details. We're neutral accent. 

Email: Jermaine.j_humes@yahoo.com

We have seats available to work with this type of project... Our center and agents have excellent experience when it comes to Lead Generator projoects like this... Please add me through SKYPE: david.c7463 and email me through david@foundersbpo.com

i want to dial this campaign. please send me the details asap. at ia503638@gmail.com

Hello Gavin,

Greetings from LeanQuality Solutions (I) Pvt. Ltd. 

We have a call center in India and very much interested in working with this Campaign. Since, we have worked with a similar Campaign for Lead Generation. 

We can generate more leads for your business. To help you grow your business, please share me the details to: lal.vaiphei@leanquality.co.in

Thanks & Regards

Lal Vaiphei

Mobile: +91 7391049193

Awesome. I would like more info on the campaign. Can you send it to khernandez@premiercallsinc.com,

Can you please share the details at mylocker2020@gmail.com

Please kindly send details to vicentewheng@yahoo.com, my team has an experience with that campaign, and I'm interested to run it.

Hi this is from MDS Call Solutions. Please send us details of this campaign thru my email address: neil.arellano@mdscsi.com. Thanks

Hi,

We are 24/7 Support Services, an outsourcing company based in the Philippines. We offer a variety of service and we are interested in working with your company. Kindly send us further details of the project at: links@247supportservices.com

You can also visit us at: www.247supportservices.com

Thank you and have a great day ahead!

Regards,

Ann Rivera

Operations In-charge

24/7 Support Services

Hi , can you send me the details, we're currently handling same process so we do have background for this. You can send info at caaron@powrdsolutions.com . Cheers!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service