CampaignProvider

We have one of the best and easiest UK Outbound Process wherein we are paying centers at hourly basis 8 pound per seat per hour and the payment would be on a daily basis.The process is very simple and very easy too as currently we have center who are already working on the campaign and are hitting good sales on a regular basis . center would get 8 pound per agent per hour so center will be earning 56 pound per day per agents. Lucrative incentives are also available if the center performs well.Leeds and Voip are available once center start performing.
Centers who are interested can send us a mail at aman.khan2706@gmail.com with UK HOURLY PAY as a subject and we will send them the process details at the earliest.

Please be advised that we are not charging any Upfront or Fees for the said project centers who willing to start the campaign and get us 10 skilled agents for screening and once approved will process the center further.

Please be also aware that we are not a mediator or Outsourcer for project but rather we are the direct client.

Thanks and Regards

Views: 2694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have already experience in this field

Kindly send me details on hbmcontactcenter@gmail.com 

Hello ,

We are interested .

Email  : shekhar2188.rai@gmail.com

Dear mate

As we are experienced center in Surveys & am looking for geniune process.

Kindly send me the complete details of both proceses so we can proceed ASAP.

sankalp.mishra09@rediffmail.com

Warm Regards;

Sankalp Mishra

Managing Director

+91-9696697127

Please send the details on calling.studio2@gmail.com 

We are experience center in outbound UK Calling , Please send details at 

deepak@dkbusinesspatron.com

please send me the details,

email: darybel05.hexagon@gmail.com

Hello Daryl

We have sent you the process details in case if you have any further question feel free to contact us

Thanks and Regards

Hi may you please email me at globalcontactcenter_llc@yahoo.com

We are experience center in UK Outbound Calling , Please send us details at 

deepak@dkbusinesspatron.com

Thanks

please send the details on vinit.uniworth@gmail.com

Hello Mr sandy

We have mailed you the process in case if you need any further clarification feel free to contact us

Thanks and Regards

Good Day! My name is Daryl Ritzie Tomas Business Development Manager from HEXAGON OUTSOURCING.We cater both inbound and outbound process from clients who seek for a good quality of services for their customer support at a very low cost.We are focused into exceeding the expectations of our clients when it comes to services. Our management people thinks out off the box to share new ideas to our clients on how to have a unique way in having more satisfied customers and retain them. We work with our clients as a part of the company and what we aim is not just to earn money instead we want to build a relationship to have a long term project with them.
We are interested in working with you and provide good quality of services that is required. Our rate will be negotiable. Please consider us as one of the capable centers who can cater the services you needed. I will be looking forward for a quick response so that we can start doing business ASAP. Thanks!

email: darybel05.hexagon@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service