CampaignProvider

Nathuram Das's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, We can provide you the leads special for Online Education. Please mail your requ…"

Nathuram Das replied Jan 4, 2012 to LOOKING FOR US LEADS

7 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Nathuram Das

"Hi, Thanks so much for your information. You have done a great job. Grt....... Nat…"

Nathuram Das replied Aug 9, 2011 to List Of Fraud

37 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Zuhaib

"Hi, I am very much interested for the process. Please send me the details to my mail…"

Nathuram Das replied Feb 22, 2011 to UK OUTBOUND CAMPAIGN WITH DIRECT CLIENT SIGN UP ( FIXED MONTHLY RATE )

28 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by aslam shaikh

"Hi, I am very much interested for the process. Please send me details to my mail id:…"

Nathuram Das replied Feb 22, 2011 to UK OUTBOUND CAMPAIGN WITH DIRECT CLIENT SIGN UP ( FIXED MONTHLY RATE )

28 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by aslam shaikh

"Hi, Please send me the details to my mail id scg.infotech@gmail.com"

Nathuram Das replied Feb 17, 2011 to No refune,No security Require

17 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Puneet Tiwari

"I am interested for the project. Please send me the details to my mail id scg.infote…"

Nathuram Das replied Feb 17, 2011 to Justdial Backoffice - Contact Details

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by MG

"Dear Sir, I went through the details what you mentioned in the Campaign Provider. I…"

Nathuram Das replied Jan 7, 2011 to Inbound Process available with advance payment

3 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by aslam shaikh

"Hi. I am interested for the process. Please send me the details in my mail id: scg.…"

Nathuram Das replied Nov 18, 2010 to FIXED MONTHLY / HOURLY PAYOUT - Voice Outbound Process - WITHOUT UPFRONT - limited Seats

4 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Nathuram Das

"Hi, I am interested for the process. Can you please send me the details to my mail i…"

Nathuram Das replied Nov 12, 2010 to DEBIT MANAGEMENT UK WITH LEADS FIRST TIME IN INDIA

4 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by prashant gadhwal

"Hi, I am Nathuram from SCG Infotech, I am interested for the process. Please send me…"

Nathuram Das replied Nov 8, 2010 to Urgently requires U.S dialing contact centers no upfront no additional charges.

9 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by peter marsh

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service