CampaignProvider

Ricardo Ortiz's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello my name is Rick with Royal Contact Center and i was wondering if you already f…"

Ricardo Ortiz replied Jan 16 to UPTO $12 per hour for US PC Support.

73 Feb 4
Reply by U1st Business Solutions

"Hello My name is Rick and i would like more information for this project, one last t…"

Ricardo Ortiz replied Jan 16 to FREE ENERGY AUDIT SURVEY PROCESS ( AUSTRALIAN PROCESS ) WEEKLY PAYOUT.

108 yesterday
Reply by Mario Manayon 01

"Hello my name is Rick we are looking for Hourly projects that pay out weekly with fi…"

Ricardo Ortiz replied Jan 16 to Telemarketers

39 Feb 27
Reply by Sohail Xaidi

"Hello my name is Rick with Royal Contact center and we would like to take part on th…"

Ricardo Ortiz replied Jan 13 to Need Experinced/Serious Centers for Auto Insurance SF & Home Improvement Campaigns, Data, Dialer & Voip Provided With Weekly Payment.

233 Apr 6
Reply by Kristian A. Coquilla

"Hello this is Rick from Royal Contact Center we are interested in Hourly projects wi…"

Ricardo Ortiz replied Jan 11 to Need Experinced/Serious Centers for Auto Insurance SF & Home Improvement Campaigns, Data, Dialer & Voip Provided With Weekly Payment.

233 Apr 6
Reply by Kristian A. Coquilla

"Hello John, this is Rick from Royal contact center i see you have a few projects lin…"

Ricardo Ortiz replied Jan 10 to Im looking a Center or a TEAM to dial VOICE PROCESS.

26 Jan 31
Reply by Matthew Wallace

"You need 10 agents to call you Canadian Campaign, we are a call center here in Baja,…"

Ricardo Ortiz replied Jan 9 to I need 10 Good agents to dial my Canadian Campaign

79 Apr 9
Reply by Mario Manayon 01

"Hello when can we get started,  i sent you our proposal and i would like to call you…"

Ricardo Ortiz replied Jan 4 to UPTO $12 per hour for US PC Support.

73 Feb 4

"I would like to see if we could do business , we have just what you need our staff i…"

Ricardo Ortiz replied Dec 31, 2016 to UPTO $12 per hour for US PC Support.

73 Feb 4

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2017   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service