CampaignProvider

Bharati L's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Greetings of the day Please send more details about the process to bharati@venu…"

Bharati L replied May 30, 2015 to We are looking for call centres for our High Payout "Performance Model" Campaign

13 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Nikita Popov

"Hi If you still have home owner insulation Aus process  please send details to bhar…"

Bharati L replied Apr 13, 2015 to HOMEOWNER INSULATION APPOINTMENT SETTINNG AUSTRALIAN PROCESS

20 Jun 19
Reply by Prasad Raut

"Hi Please send more details to bharati@venuinfotech.com. "

Bharati L replied Jun 20, 2014 to We Need Centers to dial Easy US and Australian Account

24 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by DAVID LUTE JONES

"Hi If still Holiday process is available please send the details to bharati@omsolte…"

Bharati L replied Feb 7, 2014 to Wanted Centers for Australia Outbound Holiday and Travel Package

2 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Bharati L

"Hi, Please send more details to bharati@omsoltechsoftwares.co.in so we can discuss f…"

Bharati L replied Feb 7, 2014 to Travel Campaign!

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Bharati L

"Hi please send more details about the campaign to bharati@omsoltechsoftwares.co.in s…"

Bharati L replied May 17, 2013 to aussie campaign

9 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Preetraj Rajput

"Hi Please send more details to bharati@omsoltechsoftwares.co.in. Skype- bharati.laga…"

Bharati L replied May 17, 2013 to We are looking for call centres in Philippines and India.

602 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Rejill Puerin

"Hi Mr Smith, I am interested to know more about your Australian holiday process, pl…"

Bharati L replied Jul 21, 2012 to Australian Holidays process

8 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by westly angeles

"Hi Please send process details to lbharati22@gmail.com Skype is not recognizing your…"

Bharati L replied Jun 16, 2012 to NEED CENTERS FOR DIFFERENT UK , USA AND AUSTRALIAN OUTBOUND PROJECT

43 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Mohit Malhotra

"hi  i would like to know more about the process.Please send me the details on lbhara…"

Bharati L replied May 25, 2012 to US outbound sales process heavy payout (WEEKLY)

36 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by James Haynes III

RSS

Follow us on Twitter

Sponsored Link

© 2018   Created by Swapneal Rathi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service